This product is mainly used to control snails and is the preferred molluscicide in the world for killing oncomelania and for the prevention and treatment of schistosomiasis.
1. It can inhibit snails from escaping from the water body with molluscicide and has a fast action and good snail-killing effect.
2. It can be applied mixed with soil or sprayed in the water, and is convenient to use.
3. Low toxicity to humans and animals, and safe to the environment.
Rice snail, land snail, spider conch, oncomelania, snail eggs, schistosomiasis, etc.
1. It is used to control rice snails. Spray uniformly in the initial stage of yong snail's baby 1-5 days after rice seedling transplantation. A water layer of 3-5 cm should be maintained in the field during and after application, and the water should be retained for more than seven days after application.
2. The paddy field ridge and its inlet and outlet should be blocked. After application, the water in the field should be retained and new water is prevented from entering the field.
3. It is better to apply by spraying. The application method is best if it is mixed with sand and soil uniformly. It should not be mixed with compound fertilizers and phosphorus-containing fertilizers.
4. If used before planting, it should be applied after the field's preparation has been done and the water in the field is clear.
5. Do not apply on windy days or when rainfall is expected within one hour.
The PHI is 52 days and it is to be applied on more than twice per season.
The temperature during application should be higher than 20 ℃.
It is recommended to be used alternately with pesticides with different mechanisms of action.
This product is highly toxic to fish, algae and crustaceans, and is prohibited to be used near aquaculture areas, river ponds and other water bodies. Cleaning spray equipment in water body such as river ponds is prohibited. Application in crab and shrimp rearing paddy fields are prohibited. Water used in the paddy fields after application shall not be discharged directly into water body to avoid polluting waters, soils, etc.
Take safety protection measures such as wearing protective gear, masks, goggles and rubber gloves to avoid direct contact with this product. Do not smoke or eat during application. Wash clothing and exposed parts of the body immediately after application. Stand in the upwind direction during application.