It is compounded by two herbicides with different mechanisms of action. The control effect is rapid, and the effect can be seen within 2-5 days after the medicine, and the effect is longer.
Broad-spectrum control of annual gramineous and broad-leaved weeds in corn fields.
Easy to rotate with other herbicides.
The main weeds in the corn field: crabgrass, amaranthus, stigma, barnyard grass, purslane, etc.
Spray on the stem and leaf
1. It should be sprayed at the 3-5 leaf stage of corn and the stems and leaves of weeds at 2-5 leaf stage.
2. This product cannot be used in corn fields that are interleaved or mixed with other crops.
3. Young and vigorously growing weeds are more sensitive to Topramezone. The absorption and conduction of weeds will slow down under cold and dry weather, which need longer to make efficiency.
4. The application should be even and thoughtful, avoid respray, miss spray or abuse.
5. Do not apply the medicine during strong wind or before heavy rain to avoid drift.
6. Planting crops after corns like alfalfa, cotton, peanuts, potatoes, sorghum, soybeans, sunflowers, kidney beans, peas, sugar beets, rapeseed and other crops, please requires a small area test to confirm safety before planting.
7. Please using under the recommended dosage to avoid phytotoxicity.
This product cannot be mixed with alkaline pesticides and other substances.
Be sure to wear a hat, mask, long clothes, trousers, gloves and shoes when using this product. Do not eat or drink during the application, and wash your hands and face promptly after application.
This product is toxic to silkworms and birds. It is prohibited near silkworm houses and mulberry gardens and prohibited near bird sanctuaries.
The application of this products should prevent the liquid from flowing into lakes, rivers or fish ponds. When cleaning spraying equipment or empty containers, do not pollute the water source. It is limited to areas with deep groundwater levels.
Pregnant and lactating women should avoid contact with this product.
The used container should be disposed of properly, not for other purposes, and not to be thrown away at will.