Metamifop and Cyhalofop-butyl are the same class of herbicides, while the action sites are different. this compound has a good synergistic effect.
Metamifop is Highly effective against grassy weeds with severe resistance in rice fields, such as barnyard grass, Leptochloa chinensis (L.) Nees, crabgrass, oxtenoid and other annual grass weeds.
Direct-planting rice field.
It can be used to control annual gramineous weeds such as barnyard grass, Leptochloa chinensis (L.) Nees, crabgrass and goosegrass in rice fields.
Spray on the stem and leaf
1. Spraying the this product at the 2-3 leaf stage of Annual gramineous weed on the direct-Seeding rice.
2. Drain the field water before spraying, evenly spray the stems and leaves with water, rehydrate 1 day after the product, keep the water layer for 5-7 days.
3. When spraying, the product should be avoided to drift to nearby gramineous crop fields.
4. Application at most once a season.
5. Please strictly use under the recommended dosage, do not submerge the rice core leaves in the water layer to avoid phytotoxicity.
Toxicity to aquatic organisms should be avoided. The product should be applied far away from aquaculture areas, and field water should not be directly discharged into paddy fields, soil and other environments; Should be prohibited in the flying area of Trichogramma wasps.
Workers should take protective measures, wear protective clothing, wear masks, gloves and so on. Do not eat or drink during the application ofthe herbicide. Wash your hands and face immediately after the application.
Destroy the empty container by perforation and flattening and dispose of it in a safe way. Never re-use the empty container for any other purpose.
Please strictly follow the label instructions.
Pregnant women and lactating women should not be exposed to this product.