1. With strong systemic conductivity, it is highly effective for heartworms and leaf curlers.
2. The duration of effects is more than 20 days.
3. It is an insect growth regulator with a unique mechanism of action, which is not easy to develop resistance.
4. This product is a compound preparation of insect growth regulators and bio-source pesticides. With a formulation different from others, it is exclusive.
Rice, cotton, vegetables, tea, fruits, etc.
It has good effects in controlling rice armyworm, striped rice stemborer, rice yellow stem borer, rice leafroller, diamondback moth, beet armyworm, the small white, and codling moth.
Striped rice stemborer
Rice yellow stem borer
1. The safe interval for using this product on rice is 14 days, and it can be used at most once during the growth cycle.
2. The best medication period is to use the medicine during the dry sheath period caused by the heartworm damage and the egg incubation period of the leaf curl insects. Since this product has enduring effects, it is recommended to use earlier rather than later.
This product cannot be mixed with alkaline pesticides.
This product is toxic to silkworms. It is forbidden to apply pesticides near silkworm chambers and mulberry gardens to prevent the liquid from drifting onto mulberry leaves.
Flowering plants are banned during flowering period, and they should pay close attention to the impact on nearby bee colonies when using.
This product is highly toxic to aquatic organisms such as fish, far away from aquaculture areas, rivers and other water bodies for pesticide application. Do not use this product in rice-shrimp or crab intercropping fields.